Phone: (419) 562-7040
MoneyIsland is a fun-filled online world where kids learn to become "financial gurus." Parents and teachers gain peace of mind by providing their kids with the tools they need to live a financially healthy life. All for free.
Kids can even earn real-life rewards as they go on fantastic quests to places like Atlantis and the Eiffel Tower. Kids can play at home or entire classrooms can embark on the quests together. On the surface, they're having fun. More importantly they are learning valuable financial skills that will last a lifetime.
- Geared for kids ages 8 to 14
- Free, multi-level online game
- Teaches valuable financial skills
- Real-life rewards built into game
- Parents and teachers can track progress and assist in learning
- Additional lesson plans/activities provided to adults
- Physical passport and stickers enhance experience
- Can be used in classroom setting
- Lessons aligned with national standards of Jump$tart Coalition for Financial Literacy
Rewards may include:
- $10 deposit into your own savings (for new account holders and existing account holders)
- Letter of recognition from The Farmers Citizens Bank President Mr. Coleman Clougherty.